STUTTGART, Feb 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's head of corporate development, Ruediger Grube, is set to become co-chairman of aerospace group EADS as of April, an industry source familiar with the situation said on Wednesday. Current EADS co-Chairman Manfred Bischoff is expected to be elected chairman of DaimlerChrysler at the carmaker's annual meeting on April 4. Staying on at EADS would thus pose a conflict of interest given Daimler's 22.5 percent EADS stake. "It seems obvious that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler exec Grube to become EADS co-chair -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642