GENEVA, March 4 (Reuters) - Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said the growth rates for Mercedes-Benz in China were still strong. Mercedes-Benz had 45 percent sales growth in China in January. "It seems that February was very similar," Zetsche told Reuters Insider television at the Geneva Motor Show on Tuesday. Daimler's Mercedes-Benz unit said in January vehicle sales in China rose 11 percent in 2013 over the previous year and reiterated plans to sell more than 300,000 ...
Sign in to access this Newswire
"Daimler Expecting More China Sales Gains in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.