FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German automotive group Daimler extended the contract of Mercedes-Benz Cars production boss Wolfgang Bernhard by a further five years, the company said in a statement on Friday, in a move that was widely expected. "This management continuity is important for the ongoing consistent implementation of the division's strategy and for the achievement of our corporate goals," said Manfred Bischoff, chairman of Daimler's supervisory board. Bernhard's new contract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler extends Bernhard's contract until 2018" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.