MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler has filed to the Russian Anti-monopoly Service for permission to increase its stake in truck maker Kamaz , Interfax news agency reported on Friday, citing the anti-trust body's head. Daimler currently holds a 10 percent stake in Kamaz. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; writing by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Toni Vorobyova)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler eyes bigger stake in Russia's Kamaz -Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.