FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler is considering working with parts supplier Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] on batteries for electric vehicles, a Daimler executive told a German daily newspaper. Daimler already works with chemicals group Evonik [EVON.UL] on lithium-ion batteries and cooperates with Bosch on the development and construction of engines for electric vehicles. "We are talking to others including Bosch, and of course about cooperation on lithium-ion batteries," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler eyes Bosch as electric car partner - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642