By Arno Schuetze and Edward Taylor FRANKFURT, Jan 11 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Daimler is eyeing an anchor investment in the passenger car unit of its Chinese partner BAIC Group, in a bid to overcome its weakness the world's largest car market, three people close to the plans said. "When BAIC Motor is floated, Daimler may take a stake of 10 to 20 percent," one of the sources said on Friday, adding the size of the stake depended on discussions with its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler eyes stake in unit of China's BAIC - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642