STUTTGART, Germany, Dec 18 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler plans to cooperate with Russia's GAZ in producing Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters on Saturday. The source said a declaration of intent between the two companies would be signed on Dec. 23, confirming a report in German magazine Der Spiegel. A spokesman for Daimler said the company did not comment on speculation, while GAZ declined to comment. A Russian government official who cannot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler, GAZ to cooperate on van production-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.