FRANKFURT, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Daimler is guiding the market towards a dividend cut only weeks after its finance chief said the carmaker still aimed for a stable payout, a magazine reported. Monthly manager magazin said that investor relations managers at Daimler were warning investors and analysts that 2.00 euros ($2.59) per share would be more realistic than the 2.20 euros that Thomson Reuters data shows most are expecting. "Daimler will again distribute to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler guiding for 9 pct dividend cut -magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.