BERLIN, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler has almost 90,000 orders for the revamped A-class compact of its Mercedes-Benz luxury division, Die Zeit reported, citing Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche. That would compare with advance orders of more than 40,000 for Volkswagen's overhauled Golf hatchback, which is vying for customers with the A-Class in the competitive compact segment. Stuttgart, Germany-based Mercedes will increase global auto sales by 5 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler has 90,000 orders for revamped A-Class -Report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642