FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has no plans to spin off its bus or van business now that they have been split off from its trucks business, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told a conference call on Tuesday. "I cannot exclude that with one or the other we might be interested in working together in whatever form with some other company," he added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler has no plans to spin off vans, buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.