FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has hedged roughly 85 percent of its foreign exchange exposure for 2006, the company said on Thursday. "The impact...what happens to the U.S. dollar this year will not hurt us, let us say, dramatically," Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call. When asked to what extent the rise in raw materials prices was hurting group results, Uebber said the impact stemmed less from steel contract prices but rather from an increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler hedged about 85 pct for '06 forex exposure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.