FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Daimler is looking for a Chinese investor that could take a 5-10 percent stake in the luxury carmaker, Germany's manager magazin reported in an excerpt of an article to be published on Friday, citing company sources. The magazine said Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber had hired an investment bank to arrange a potential deal. China Investment Corporation (CIC), the country's sovereign wealth fund, is considered the front runner, it said. Daimler declined to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler looking for Chinese investor - magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642