MOSCOW, Nov 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler may buy an additional 15 percent stake in Kamaz from Troika Dialog to get a blocking stake in the loss-making Russian truckmaker, Vedomosti paper reported on Tuesday. Traders and analysts have said greater involvement from Daimler would boost performance and save Russia's largest truckmaker from coming under state control. Daimler and investment firm Troika Dialog, which owns 44 percent of Kamaz's shares, are in talks over the possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler may buy 15% more of Kamaz from Troika-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642