FRANKFURT, April 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler said on Friday it may categorise its stake in ailing Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors as an available for sale holding. "We may reclassify our participation from an 'equity' to an 'available for sale' and consolidate that at cost," DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz told a conference call for analysts and journalists. He also said he did not expect DaimlerChrysler to book any charges related to its Mitsubishi stake in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler- may classify Mitsubishi as available for sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642