FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler could more than double operating profit to 11.2 billion euros ($13.7 billion) by 2008, a German magazine reported, citing internal planning documents it said it had obtained. A spokesman for the world's fifth-biggest carmaker declined to comment on the Focus-Money report, which was released ahead of publication on Wednesday. The report said the Mercedes Car Group division planned an operating profit of 4.7 billion euros by then, of which its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler may double operating profit by '08 -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.