TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi group companies are prepared to contribute to a capital injection of at least 200 billion yen ($2.88 billion) in Mitsubishi Motors Corp with main shareholder DaimlerChrysler AG , but anything over that will have to be shouldered by DaimlerChrysler alone, a Mitsubishi group source said on Thursday. Reeling under losses resulting from loan control problems at its North American finance unit, Mitsubishi Motors, owned 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler may need to find extra MMC capital-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642