Mitsubishi Fuso Europe Posts Sales Record in First Half of 2008 Stuttgart, Jul 30, 2008 - Sales of Fuso Canter rise by over 15% - Entry into six new markets in Eastern Europe Stuttgart - In the first six months of 2008, Mitsubishi Fuso Europe increased unit sales by 15.2% to 9,900 vehicles from the Canter model series (Jan.-June 2007: 8,583), thereby selling more vehicles than ever before in a half-year period since Daimler obtained a majority interest in Mitsubishi Fuso. This success ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler: Mitsubishi Fuso posts record sales in H1 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.