MILAN, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG is interested in buying Fiat's industrial unit when it is spun off and listed in January, la Repubblica newspaper said on Wednesday. Daimler offered 9 billion euros ($11.96 billion) for the assets over the summer, but Fiat wanted 10.5 billion euros and the deal was halted, the newspaper said in the unsourced report. A Fiat spokesman had no comment. Fiat is splitting off its autos and industrial units, with the aim of unlocking their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler mulls 9 bln eur bid for Fiat Industrial-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642