LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG is thinking about taking a minority stake in General Motors Corp. as payment for Chrysler if a deal between the two automakers takes place, the Financial Times said on Monday. Such an all-share option was being weighed up by the firm, the newspaper said, citing people familiar with the situation. Other possible options included a sale of DaimlerChrysler's struggling U.S. arm to private equity or industry investors, and a flotation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler mulls GM stake to pay for Chrysler unit -FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.