STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Daimler expects its industrial net cash at the end of this year to be higher than the 11.9 billion euros ($16.10 billion) reported on Dec. 31, barring any portfolio changes in the group. "Industrial free cash flow will decline in 2011 versus last year, but it should still be enough that net liquidity is higher at the end of the year," Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told Reuters on the sidelines of its annual news conference. Earlier he said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler net cash to rise, Mercedes margin may drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642