FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is not a candidate for a hostile takeover despite a decline in its market capitalisation over recent years, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told a Swiss newspaper on Sunday. "At around 50 billion euros ($59 billion), the company has considerable weight in the automobile industry. We're No. 2 in market capitalisation," Zetsche told Switzerland's Neue Zuercher Zeitung in an interview in the newspaper's Sunday edition. "I consider it highly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler no hostile takeover target -CEO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.