FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Daimler AG , the world's biggest truckmaker, is still not seeing a rebound in the North American market for heavy trucks, it said in its quarterly earnings report on Tuesday. "In the North American market, we do not see any signs of recovery at present. We therefore assume that a cyclical recovery of demand for trucks will commence at the earliest in the second half of the year -- depending on economic developments," it said. The North American market has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler - no signs of North American trucks rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.