FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has no current plans to increase its Hyundai stake, a spokesman for the German-U.S. car giant said on Saturday after a magazine reported executives wanted to up its 10 percent interest. "We have an option to do that but it's not currently on the agenda," DaimlerChrysler spokesman, Thomas Froehlich, said of the report on Saturday. Citing "top managers" at Daimler, Der Spiegel magazine reported that company Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler not currently seeking to up Hyundai stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.