By Jon Hurdle PHILADELPHIA, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Bowing to a demand from billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian, DaimlerChrysler AG said on Tuesday its chief executive was willing to provide further testimony about the 1998 merger that formed the company, which Kerkorian has denounced as a fraud. The offer came in a letter to Judge Joseph Farnan of U.S. District Court in Wilmington, Delaware, where lawyers for Kerkorian filed a motion on Friday insisting that DaimlerChrysler CEO Juergen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler offers to recall Schrempp in fraud trial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642