FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has not ruled out selling its stake in aerospace group EADS at some stage, outgoing Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp was quoted as saying on Wednesday, but he saw no reason to do so. "I am sure that we will look at this in the years ahead and always review the interests of our shareholders and the political situation," Schrempp told German news agency dpa. A company spokesman confirmed Schrempp had made the comment but added no decision on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler open to selling EADS stake some day - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642