FRANKFURT/LONDON, Nov 17 (Reuters) - German automaker DaimlerChrysler plans to pick a winner in the 1.5 billion plus euros sale of its aero engines unit by the end of the month, sources close to the deal told Reuters on Monday. "They want to have something done by the end of November," one source said, adding that it would then take until the end of the year to close the deal and iron out any legal or regulatory issues. "Everything is going according to plan...you can be 90 percent sure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler to pick MTU buyer by month end- sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.