LONDON, Nov 21 (Reuters) - U.S.-German carmaker DaimlerChrysler plans to sell a 2-1/2 year benchmark euro bond shortly, the banks managing the sale said on Monday. Lead managers Deutsche Bank, HSBC and LBBW said the bond would be sold via DaimlerChrysler North America Holding Corp., and guaranteed by parent company DaimlerChrysler AG. DaimlerChrysler holds a BBB rating from Standard & Poor's, a BBB+ rating from Fitch Ratings, and an A3 rating from Moody's Investors Service. S&P's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler plans 2.5-yr benchmark euro bond -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642