BEIJING, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Talk of a joint venture between Daimler AG and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings to make special purpose vehicles in China is just a rumour, Ulrich Walker, head of the German carmaker's Northeast Asia operations, told reporters on Thursday. On Aug. 3, An executive of the parent company, Brilliance Auto, said the shareholding structure and size of the venture had not been finalised, but a deal could be reached before the end of the year. [ID:nSHA169350] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler plays down China Brilliance JV reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642