FRANKFURT, June 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has played down any immediate prospect of suing Asian partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp over quality problems at its Japanese truck and bus unit, the Financial Times reported on Friday. The German-American car maker had said earlier this month it was considering filing damage claims against Japan's fourth-largest automaker in light of vehicle defects that were covered up by unlisted Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. But the newspaper quoted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler plays down threat of Mitsubishi lawsuit-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642