* Daimler affirms 2011 outlook * Says still sees 2011 EBIT up significantly * Q1 revenues 24.73 bln euros, slightly above consensus * Q1 EBIT 2.03 bln euros vs poll avg 1.99 bln euros FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Daimler posted stronger than expected first-quarter operating profit as its passenger car business was boosted by demand from emerging markets such as China. First-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose 71 percent to 2.03 billion euros ($3 billion), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Q1 profit helped by China car demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.