* Daimler hires 950 for truck plant in Sao Paulo state * Daimler employs 13,000 at Sao Paulo truck plant * Comes amid surge in car sales in largest Latin economy SAO PAULO, June 30 (Reuters) - German automaker Daimler plans to hire 950 workers for a truck plant in Brazil, where sales of heavy vehicles are surging amid robust growth in infrastructure and logistics projects. The move will help increase by 7 percent Daimler's payroll at the Sao Bernardo do Campo, Brazil-based plant, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler ramps up Brazil hiring on truck sales boom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.