FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler aims for higher growth and to be one of the world's most profitable car manufacturers, its chief executive told workers in a letter, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung reported. Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche is "confident" of achieving higher growth and profitability, he said in the letter, the German weekly paper reported in the e-mailed version of an article to be published on Sunday. Zetsche has said before that he aims for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler reiterates plans to grow -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642