FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG and France's Renault are close to deciding on a wide-ranging strategic partnership that would include a swap of small equity stakes, the Financial Times reported, citing unnamed sources close to the situation. It quoted one person as saying the "symbolic" stakes could be around 3 percent, just above the level at which they would have to be disclosed. The accord would be announced in April, the paper said on Thursday. Daimler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler, Renault may swap "symbolic" stakes - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.