VIENNA, May 21 (Reuters) - Daimler has ruled out the sale of a minority stake in aerospace group EADS to German suppliers and sees a role instead for Germany in the deal, the carmaker's finance chief told a newspaper. Bodo Uebber, who is also chairman of EADS, poured cold water on speculation that a group of suppliers such as MTU or Diehl could get a 7.5 percent stake for which Daimler seeks a buyer, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung reported. He called this "a completely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler rules out EADS stake sale to suppliers -FAS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642