PORTLAND, May 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler aims to be the world's most profitable commerical vehicles manufacturer and plans to give details on how it will do it by the end of this year, its chief executive Dieter Zetsche said on Wednesday in Portland, Oregon. "We are the world's biggest commercial vehicles maker according to sales and volumes and want to also reach that target with profitability," Zetsche said. He added that improved cooperation at the firm's truck division would lead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler says aims to be most profitable truck maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642