FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - German automaker DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday free cash flow at its industrial business was 2.7 billion euros ($3.1 billion) at the end of the first half of the year. According to slides published on the group's website ahead of a conference call, DaimlerChrysler said it had a cash outflow of 1.4 billion euros at its financial services arm over the same period, bringing group free cashflow to 1.3 billion. Daimler said earlier its second-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler says H1 industrial cashflow 2.7 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.