FRANKFURT, Nov 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler , the world's fifth-largest carmaker, confirmed on Friday the completion of its sale of a 12.4 percent stake in Japanese alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp . Daimler said it received proceeds of 970 million euros ($1.13 billion) from the disposal, which will improve its financial result by 680 million. The sale will positively impact group profits by 501 million euros, the carmaker added, confirming an earlier estimate.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler says Mitsubishi Motors stake sale complete" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.