MOSCOW, June 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler is in talks to increase its stake in Russian truck maker Kamaz , Interfax news agency reported on Friday, citing Daimler's Executive Vice President Hubertus Troska. "There are two parties in the talks: a buyer and a seller. We are interested in increasing our stake in Kamaz," Troska was quoted by Interfax as saying. He said he could not put a timeframe on the talks, Interfax added. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; editing by John Bowker)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler says in talks to raise Kamaz stake - Ifax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.