FRANKFURT, Dec 17 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will appeal the ruling of a U.S. court on Friday ordering it and its heavy truck-making unit Freightliner LLC to pay hundreds of millions of dollars in a tangled multinational fraud case, a DaimlerChrysler spokeswoman said. The Oregonian newspaper reported on Saturday that a Multnomah County Circuit Court jury had found Freightliner liable for shifting assets among several of its divisions in a bid to avoid a legal judgement. Freightliner and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler says will appeal in U.S. Freightliner case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642