* Q4 EBIT seen quadrupling to 2.05 bln eur -analysts' poll * Company forecasts 2010 EBIT above 7 bln eur * Carmaker scrapped dividend previous year in surprise move FRANKFURT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler is expected to reward shareholders on Wednesday with an above-average payout for 2010, resuming its dividend after reporting quarterly operating profit more than quadrupled. Fourth-quarter earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) should soar to 2.05 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler seen resuming dividend on profit surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.