FRANKFURT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Automaker DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday it expected further losses from its 37 percent stake in Mitsubishi this year. "We expect further losses from Mitsubishi in 2004," Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz told a news conference. Mitsubishi said on Thursday it now expected an operating loss of 105 billion yen ($992.4 million) for the year to March 31, instead of the 45-billion loss forecast three months ago. Daimler's Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sees further losses in '04 from Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.