FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - The finance chief of German automaker DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday he expected little impact from a strong euro on the group's earnings in 2004. "We expect only a limited impact on 2004 earnings from a stronger euro," said Chief Financial Officer Manfred Gentz told a conference call. He said the company's exposure to the U.S. dollar, British pound and Japanese yen was about 90 percent hedged for 2003 and said a "substantial part" of its exposure was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sees low 2004 profit impact from strong euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642