FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German carmaker DaimlerChrysler expects record deliveries this year for its Mercedes-Benz vans division, the German industry weekly Automobilwoche reported on Saturday. "This year, we will exceed the record deliveries of 267,000 vehicles from the year 2005," Automobilwoche quoted Wilfried Porth, head of the Mercedes-Benz Vans business unit as saying in an interview. "We are expecting a stable development of deliveries next year, too," Porth said. Until ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sees record vans deliveries in 2007 -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642