FRANKFURT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - German car and truck maker Daimler sees opportunities for growth through acquisitions, especially in the field of commercial vehicles, its chief executive was quoted on Sunday as saying. Dieter Zetsche, in an interview with the German financial weekly Euro am Sonntag, did not identify any potential takeover targets. "We see possibilities to achieve growth to some extent through acquisitions, less so in private cars but certainly in commercial vehicles," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sees scope for growth through acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642