PAPENBURG, Germany, Sept 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler expects a slight weakening in the global commercial vehicles market in 2006 after another good year in 2005, the chief of its market-leading trucks and buses division said on Thursday. "There won't be a total downturn...overall we expect a slight weakening next year and I think all manufacturers are saying this," Andreas Renschler, commercial vehicles division head, told reporters on Thursday. Following Wednesday's news that sister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sees slight weakening in '06 truck market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642