FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Daimler , the world's biggest truck maker, sees the full-year earnings prospects for its trucks unit as slightly more positive, Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber said in a newspaper interview. "After looking at the order inflow, we can say today that earnings before interest and taxes will be at the upper end of the announced range of 2.5 to 3 billion euros for the Mercedes Car Group and (at the upper end of the range) of 500 to 700 million euros for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sees truck EBIT at upper end of goal-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.