FRANKFURT, Nov 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is poised to sell its MTU aero engines unit to U.S-based private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) for about 1.5 billion euros, sources close to the deal said on Tuesday. "Daimler has agreed to sell MTU to KKR for about 1.5 billion euros ($1.8 billion)," a company source told Reuters. However, another source said talks were going down to the wire and that Doughty Hanson, the rival buyout firm bidding for MTU, could still be in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler to sell MTU to KKR for 1.5 bln eur -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642