LONDON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - U.S.-German carmaker DaimlerChrysler sold a 2-1/2 year, 850 million euro ($994.7 million) bond on Tuesday, the banks managing the deal said. The bond pays a coupon of 3.375 percent and was sold at 99.927 percent of face value to yield 38 basis points over mid-swaps, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and LBBW said, in line with earlier price guidance. DaimlerChrysler holds a BBB rating from Standard & Poor's, a BBB+ rating from Fitch Ratings, and an A3 rating from Moody's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sells 2-1/2 yr, 850 mln euro bond -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642