TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A team from DaimlerChrysler AG headed by Andreas Renschler, chief of its Smart cars unit, will arrive in Japan next weekend to help restructure Mitsubishi Motors Corp , a source at the Japanese auto maker said on Monday. A German publication, Manager Magazin, has reported that Renschler would take over from Rolf Eckrodt, the current chief executive of embattled Mitsubishi. However, DaimlerChrysler and Mitsubishi sources say that Renschler will not necessarily ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler sends reform team to Mitsubishi Mtrs-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.