STUTTGART, Germany, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Daimler's expenses for handling legal disputes mounted by as much as 200 million euros ($287.4 million) in the third quarter, but the German carmaker declined on Friday to say why. "This concerns pending cases that we will not comment on," a spokeswoman said. In its interim report released on Thursday, Daimler said corporate expenses rose to 329 million euros from 127 million a year earlier, primarily as a result of legal proceedings. Among ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler silent on mounting legal bills" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.